Click a topic to expand and reveal more information. Click the topic again to collapse the information. Click Expand All and Collapse All to control what you see on the page.
The Application Submission Process Web-Based Training course is composed of five modules that help Plan Sponsors and Vendors understand the Application Submission Process. Although not required, it is recommended that the training modules be taken in sequential order.
- Module 1: Starting the Application Early and Identifying Key RDS Secure Website User Roles
- Module 2: Creating an RDS Plan Sponsor Account and Starting the Application Submission Process
- Module 3: Identifying Benefit Options, Assigning the Actuary, and Attesting the Benefit Option
- Module 4: Configuring Electronic Funds Transfer, Payment Frequency, and Retiree EDI Methods and Sources
- Module 5: Signing the Plan Sponsor Agreement and Submitting the Valid Initial Retiree List
The Interim Payments Web-Based Training course is composed of six modules that help Plan Sponsors and Vendors understand the Interim Payment Process. Although not required, it is recommended that the training modules be taken in sequential order.
- Introduction: Overview of the Interim Payment Process
- Module 1: Compile Incurred Costs
- Module 2: Report Compiled Costs
- Module 3: Build and Submit Payment Requests
- Module 4: Determine and Render Payment
- Module 5: Payment Setup
The Reconciliation Overview Web-Based Training describes the Reconciliation process for Plan Sponsors and Vendors. It includes information to help you understand the business purpose of Reconciliation and its place in the Application Lifecycle.
EDI Methods and Sources for current, past, and future RDS Program Applications.
You may download a free copy of Adobe Reader from Adobe.
You may download a free copy of Adobe Flash Player from Adobe.
Page last updated: May 11, 2013